Corporate Internet Banking
Corporate Mobile Banking
BOCOM HK WeChat Official Account
SME Account Opening Appointment
Corporate Mobile Banking Services
Corporate Mobile Banking - Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there any impact to Corporate Internet Banking after Corporate Mobile App was launched ?
There will be no impact to all the daily operations on Corporate Internet Banking.
As Corporate Mobile App provides Mobile Token, customers can use Mobile Token to replace their current physical security device. Please note that the physical security device will be disabled after activating the Mobile Token successfully.
2. Is it necessary to register Corporate Mobile Banking before using Corporate Mobile App ?
Registration is not required. For existing Corporate Internet Banking customers, can simply login the Corporate Mobile App by entering Corporate Internet Banking No., User ID/Log-in Name, Password and security code.
3. How to download BOCOM(HK) Corporate Mobile App ?
Customers can visit our bank official website or search“BOCOM(HK) Corporate Mobile App”at App Store or Google Play to download our Corporate Mobile App. Please ensure the name of the application is “BOCOM(HK) Corporate Mobile App " before installation. Do not download the application from other sources except those we mention above.
4. How to activate Corporate Internet Banking Services or Corporate Mobile Banking Services for a new user ?
You will enter into the activation procedure directly during the first time login through Corporate Internet Banking Services or Corporate Mobile Banking Services. Please follow the procedures for activation.
5. What kinds of services are provided in Corporate Mobile Banking ?
Corporate Mobile Banking provides the following services:
• Account Enquiry
Enquire balance and transaction records, loan balances, remittance transaction details, cheque status, e-Statement and transaction records of Master/ Sub Account(s).
• Pending Transaction
Enquire, approve or reject transactions which are pending your approval.
Enquire or cancel approved scheduled instructions which have not yet been processed.
• Change Password
Change the Corporate Internet Banking/ Corporate Mobile App login password.
• Online Transaction
Enquire the approved “Corporate Internet Banking” and “Corporate Mobile Banking” transactions.
Please login Corporate Internet Banking in order to submit new transaction(s) or amend pending transaction(s).
6. How to change the login password of my Corporate Internet Banking Services /Corporate Mobile App ?
After login Corporate Mobile App successfully, you may change the login password by accessing " Change Password" on the side navigation menu. The new password will be effective immediately after successful update. For those who are using Mobile Token, please note that the login password is different from the Mobile Token PIN.
7. What can I do if I forget the login password of my Corporate Internet Banking account ?
You may enter the login page of Corporate Internet Banking via a computer, click“Forgot Password?”and follow the instructions to reset your password; or visit our outlets for support.
8. Do I need to pay any additional charges for using Corporate Mobile Banking?
Our Bank does not charge additional fees for using Corporate Mobile Banking Services. However, mobile data (including but not limited to roaming)may be charged while accessing Corporate Mobile Banking and such charges is not included in the Corporate Internet Banking Services provided. The service charges on Corporate Mobile Banking are the same as Corporate Internet Banking, please refer to Bank Charge for detail.
9. What will happen if my mobile got a phone call when I am making a transaction ?
Internet connection may be interrupted so transaction may not be completed. Please check your transaction status in designated pages in the Corporate Mobile Banking accordingly. For enquiry, you may contact our Customer Services hotline at 226 99388.
10. Can I access Corporate Mobile Banking on any mobile device ?
Our Bank suggests to operate the Corporate Mobile Banking on below mobile phones:
- iPhone with iOS 10 or later
- Android phone with Android 8.0 or above AND compatible with Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) or Secure Element (SE)
Note 1: BOCOM(HK) Corporate Mobile App is not compatible with tablet device.
Note 2: To safeguard our customers on electronic banking , do not use any jailbroken/rooted mobile device to log on to Corporate Mobile Banking Services. We will check whether your mobile device was jailbroken or rooted, therefore customers may not be allowed to access Corporate Mobile Banking Services with jailbroken or rooted mobile device.
Note 3: Some mobile device equipped with foldable screen might be incompatible for Corporate Mobile App, please contact the mobile device manufacturer for details or contact our Customer Services hotline at 226 99388.
11. Can I access Corporate Mobile Banking overseas ?
Yes, you can access our Corporate Mobile Banking Services in most of the countries/regions around the world which are designated by the bank, as long as your iOS/ Android mobile device is connected to the Internet. For enquiry, you may contact our Customer Services hotline at (852) 226 99388.
Please note that data roaming charges may apply, kindly contact your telecommunications service provider for details.
12. Is it safe to use Corporate Mobile Banking Services ?
We take the following measures to protect your/ your accounts’interests:
• When using Corporate Mobile Banking Services, all account and transaction information sent over the Internet will be encrypted by TLS encryption technology;
• Our bank website has a digital certificate issued by DigiCert Corporation:• Only those customers who have a valid Corporate Internet Banking No., User ID/ Login Name, password and one time security code (generated by Security Device or Mobile Token); or the bound Mobile Token device with Mobile Token password (or Biometric Authentication) may access the Corporate Mobile Banking Services; and two-factor authentication is required to authorize transaction.
• Corporate Mobile Banking system has an automatic log-off function. The service will automatically log-off to prevent unauthorized access to your account if your Corporate Mobile Banking remains idle for more than 20 minutes. This function is also operative even if your account has incomplete transaction;
• Firewalls are installed in our servers to prevent unauthorized access.
13. What should I do if my Mobile Token activated device is lost or stolen ?
- You may contact Customer Service Hotline (852) 226 993889 or visit our outlets to deactivate the Mobile Token.
- If you have a new mobile device, you can switch your Mobile Token from the old device to the new one. Simply download the BOCOM(HK) Corporate Mobile App to your new mobile device and select "Activate Mobile Token" from "Mobile Token" menu, and follow the instructions to reactivate your Mobile Token. Once the Mobile Token on the new device has been activated successfully, your Mobile Token on the old device will be deactivated immediately.
14. What should I do if I forgot my Mobile Token PIN ?
- You can enter the login page of Corporate Mobile Banking, click“Forgot PIN?”and then follow the instructions to reactive your Mobile Token. During the process, you have to setup the Mobile Token PIN again; or
- Simply uninstall and install the BOCOM(HK) Corporate Mobile App again and select "Activate Mobile Token" from "Mobile Token" menu, and follow the instructions to reactivate your Mobile Token. During the process, you have to setup the Mobile Token PIN again.
15. 15. Is there any services demo/ guide ?
- You can click here to see the services demo or tap “Services Demo” on the homepage of Corporate Internet Banking or Corporate Mobile Banking for more information.